Friday, August 10, 2007

I Promised to Write


When I started my blog, I promised to write often. I haven't. I Joined the Knights Errant and promised to do chess tactical training. I haven't been able to do that as I should. I wanted many things in my life to improve, and they have, but not the the degree I desire. If I only could put it down on paper, or this blog, then everything would be set in stone. I would be forced to improve! That being said, I find that I am my own worse enemy. Having bitten off more than I could ever possibly chew, I find myself giving in to frustration, and giving something up. This in turn leads to not doing anything. Yes, a sorry state of affairs. I must commit to doing, and in doing so, just do! I have been making an effort to take the time and practice my tactics. Now I must take the time to write about my life experiences.

No comments: