Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Training Continues


Let me just face facts. I have been to lazy to do my tactics training as I once wanted it to be done. I can make all the excuses I want, such as: Getting enrolled into college and all that is takes to get ready, Home improvements, and Traveling with my brother. All of this is garbage! I just need to make more effective use of my time. Yes, good old fashion time management. With that mantra in mind, I once more returned to my chess tactics exercises. As you can see from my history I did okay. I would have like to finish all the units positions in under an hour and with 100 percent accuracy. That was certainly not the case, but a good showing never-the-less.

Today, Blue Devil Knight mentioned the loss of Patrick Bollig's Blog "Chess for Blood". I have known for more than two weeks it went 404. Patrick was a excellent source of information on free software, how to? articles, etc. I join Blue Devil Knight's voice and ask Patrick to bring back this blog! Please!!

2 comments:

Blue Devil Knight said...

Get off your kiester, soldier and give me 50 (tactics)!

The retired pawn said...

Aye, aye, sir!

Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. I was actually a sailor.