Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!


Hello loyal readers and fellow Knights! Since starting my Business Management studies, I have little time for chess. This is a sorry state of affairs, believe you me. The worst of it is all those tactical exercises rotting within my brain and my openings becoming antiques. I try to play a few times a month on Playchess just to keep my account active so I do not revert to a pawn in the Playchess social status.
This term at the university, I had the task of opening a bakery. While all this was theoretical, I did impress by creating some baked goods as part of my business plan presentation. Nothing like fresh baked jumbo oatmeal-raisin cookies to produce the desirous A. Additionally, my son loves it when I bake. The smell of seems to draw him out of his room and he hovers about the kitchen while they cool...at least until I ask him to help wash the dishes.
Happy Holidays to all and enjoy the cookies!

2 comments:

From the patzer said...

Ah, the smell of fresh baked cookies or bread. Heaven on earth for the nose!

Happy holidays!

likesforests said...

Yum, yum, I want some! :)

Glad to hear your studies are going well. Caissa will wait for you.