Friday, May 11, 2007

Greetings from Hell


I don't think I like computers. So much can go wrong and it usually does when you need the contraption the most. I have just such a problem. I think the world was a better place when we didn't subject ourselves to the computer related stresses. Who cared about computer crashes 100 years ago? Now I am in a tizzy because I have an appeal to the Veterans Affairs people due and it is in the computer that doesn't work. Great! I called Dell (Hell) to get answers and nothing. Zip. I get on my notebook (a very nice HP...no issues) and finally chat with a technical guy. After doing this all day and after 3 different chat sessions...nothing. Zip!

I wanted to write about the flooding and how the police harassed those who wish to just view the water, but it can't be. I would have liked to up-date you on my chess studies too. I wish to talk about trains and things...alas I can't. Not when the Dell (Hell) computer is in need of fixing!

No comments: